Sunday, January 30, 2011

State of the Union

I think President Obama's State of the Union Address was most admirable. I thought the environment was very interesting and I appreciated the integration of the parties. The environment made the country as a whole seem unified and strong. Obama put much focus on education. He thinks education will put us back on top and help us out of economic troubles. He feels as a superpower we must be top five in education once again. He also felt health care is dominating much of our deficit and the health reform must remain passed. He spent a lot of time talking about the future and his bright plans. This gave the nation hope. I think freezing federal spending will help us out of the recession as well but may end up hurting many. I wish there was a way to help everyone and hurt nobody. He needed to focus more on how to help in the present but overall I felt his speech was very nice and reassuring to the US as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment